Here are 17 reasons why I am recommending this film:
- It’s a supernatural werewolf Korean film – yes and yes!
- The actors are some of my fav., esp. Song Joong-Ki. He is adorable, my age and a virgo like me (3 wins … hehe)
- The storyline is very heavy but also amazing. It’s pretty much a tragic love story when you get down to the gist of it, but it was woven so beautifully that you can’t help but keep looking at it and feeling emotional with the characters involved.
- There are light moments that make you feel happy as well.
- Great screenwriting.
- Great acting.
- Relatable situations.
- A villain you love to hate.
- A hero you grow to love.
- A maiden you can’t help but admire yet still wish sometimes that she made a few different choices.
- A supporting cast that ties it all together.
- Great music.
- Great cinematography.
- A satisfying feeling at the end with a bit of yearning.
- A Werewolf Boy is a Korean film that leaves a lasting impression on you.
- It transcends the generic werewolf pop culture that we all know.
- It’s simply a wonderful film.
If you have Netflix, you can watch it there. If you don’t have it, maybe try signing up for a free trial to get started. You can also check out the plot summary on AsianWiki.
Here’s the video trailer from MOVIECLIPS Trailers on YouTube.